Thursday, September 07, 2006

yo! lets get straight to the point, firstly, morning wake up @ 7am++ then spent all my morning doing housework, the house was in terrible mess before. . .
Then, after lunch, have english tuition. . . lolz finally i can so called 'pass' the english O'level past year paper practice. . . i couldn't believe it myself leh, i even passed my paper 1. . . i still dunno whether is it real or just the tuition teacher trying to give me confidence. . . well, at least i knew dat my english was not hopeless and helpless to me now. . muhahahaha. . XD

OOo. . shit, i couldn't hit my target, left with E MATH undone. . . .grr. . . why can't i finish it???? its just a piece of homework only..... but why ???? >.<

anyway tommorow will be the ultimate day for me to complete all my task. . . anyway, tml there will be mrs toh A MATH LESSON, must not be late, 8.30 am soooo early . . . .must sleep now, afraid i won't be able to wake early. . . .planned to wake @ 5am., to do what i need to do. . . . .
That's all. . . nitez. . . cya ! =) :)

No comments: