Wednesday, September 06, 2006

=)

hi, finally today i get a chance to blog. . . well for the past few days i was dealing with the homework. . . but then. . . it did not give me a satisfactory result. . . . actually for today, i wanna to 'chiong' all my holiday homework except E math. . . but it was a fiasco. . . i still left with a burden of geography, e math, english. . . . shit. . . tommorow is thursday already, why time flew sooo fast ????. . . and still, no preparation for the final term exam had been done yet. . . . whatever things that will happen tommorow, it won't stop me from completing my homework. . . i wanna to end this homework thingy so that i can start preparing for final term. . . some of my classmates or even school mates that is so called 'top scorer' type might have finished their homework days ago. . . and they had started to defragment their brains with the revision ..

anyway, lets talk about today. . .
well, today we have a math lesson. . . . i managed to woke up @ 6am with the help of my 4 alarm clocks . .. haha at least i'm not late for lesson. .... We learned about circular measure. . . about the area of sector, arc length and area of triangles. . .. well at first of course its so hard to be absorbed by our brain. .. but by doing the homework, i managed to understand the concept. . . .
Then, in the afternoon, i went to do my english tuition homework. . . . one compre passage , 1 compo and 1 functuational writing. . . it took me a long time to finish. . . by then i could only start to do my homework at about 8pm+++

phew. . . i am going 'nuts' i think, cos i keep thinking that i still haven't finish the homework while tommorow is thursday already..... >.<

well, lets see what i can do tommorow. . . cyaz !!!!

No comments: