Friday, February 23, 2007

i have a fever...

hi, since yesterday, i have a fever.... 38.5* C i even had a terrible headache at that time....which was relieved for a while after i took panadol.... but still the headache still came back later .... The fever was so bad that i thought of skipping school for today... but hehe... i altered my minds later.... it was because i want to see 'that' girl... =D (its either a joke or real one )... its also because i dun wanna miss the lessons for the day....

also, i suffocate myself by drinking dunno how many litres of water that caused me to be the frequent visitor of the toilet to wee-wee... just for the sake to remove the heat out of my body....

Today, when i woke up, i found out that my temperature was 38.9* C but thanks to the aid given by the panadol, my headache was gone.... and usually people who have fever did not go to school probably because of the headache.... and some more,

the PE lessons did helped me alot.... by sweating, our body's "hot" fluid was discharged... and therefore, it caused the body temperature could be maintained at normal level.... unfortunately also, during my 9th lap run, i slipped and knocked my right leg onto the ground very hard.... at first i did not feel the pain or even knew that there were bruises... but later, gradually, i began to feel the pain.... haha anyway, its just a few bruises and cuts..... and it reminded me of my sec 2 days, whereby i knocked into the 'rock made' steps and bruises were seen... and there was a white liquid that was seen on the bruises.. which some people said that i was fats.... O.O

even now, my temperature was still 37.9*C which was still beyond the safety line of 37.5*C, anyway, it does not affect my daily routine.... k cya nitez !

No comments: