Sunday, February 18, 2007

eve of CNY.....

Hi everyone.... haha well sry for not being able to blog yesterday cos i was too tired that as soon as i reached home, i just threw myself onto the bed and ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzz......

ok... well let me review about yesterday...... YEAh finally i managed to so called 'escape' from the Silk air's YOUNG PASSENGER TRAVELLING ALONE scheme..... well actually i must thank an aunty... well,at that time she's helping her ward to check-in and she agreed when i asked her to do me a favour ..... In exchange for my baggage allowance( since i'm not carrying any baggage), she signed the waiver of the UM services for me.... Great !!! i am liberated finally !!!! i got a chance to explore almost the whole of changi airport ..... wooo hooo !!!!

of course, the aunty's ward, a girl , 14 years old (sec 3) from 'hong san sec school' (i'm not really sure about this school, but so far i remembered, she said that it was at novena areas) was following me whenever i went, since her aunty had reminded both of us to stick together so that we won't lost our way....well, i don't really mind if someone's following me, as long as the person did not try to 'control' me...Well i could say that both of us hit it off as temporary friend....
haha unfortunately forgot to ask her phone no... [joking lar]....

well, for the first time in my life, during my trip back this time, i sat on business class !!!! wow, i just can't believe it that actually that business class was far more superior that the economy class, for eg the flight attendant will offer you apple or orange juice as refreshments before taking off..... some newspapers like The Straits Times, magazines like Times magazine were also available for your convenience..... The food served was mouth watering , if we're comparing to the economy class ..... btw at that time, i was trying to put on my best 'western' eating etiquette, which is to eat bits by bits... sip by sip.... which i found it arduous and 'time-wasting'... because...should i be in economy class at that time, i would have eaten the food served like how a dinosaur devouring a people.....(haha)

Anyway... its a great experience and i like business class.... and wish to sit there everytime i went for a flight... so therefore .......
i want to be $R1CH $ --> haha i sounded like someone rite? guess who she is.... clue: she's from my class...=)

and one more funny thing happened during the flight, well during the flight, i was bored ... so instead of flipping through my February issue of reader's digest, i listed to my mp4 instead... the passenger sitting opposite of me saw me putting on my headset and guess what he did??? He's so kiasu leh... he took out his laptop.... switch it on... and listen to the song on his windows media player series 11..... with his mammoth headset.... when he was listening to the music, he gave an 'evil' smile at me.....

of course, i was laughing all the way that the other passengers think that i'm "siao" ....because this scene, i thought of one of the scene from mr bean's show....... in which mr bean went to an exam hall and he met another candidate ..... when he saw the this candidate took out a pen, mr bean being kiasu took out 'stacks' of pens...and it continues on and on...

k thats all... its kinda late for today.... k cya nitez... And
Happy Lunar new year.... GONG XI FA CHAI, HONG PAO NA LAI @@@@

No comments: