Sunday, November 19, 2006

My birthday...=)

=*edited*=

hi, today's my birthday and its so enjoyable for me... well, for the morning, i stayed at home.... then in the afternoon, went out to plaza to have lunch and horray found the... "PIRATED CD STORE" muhahahaha..... well, i bought a game =D..wootz , contain 2 dvds' .... then, went to get my birthday cake..quite simple, cos at least got birthday cake rite...=D

Well, actually today had been a great day for me... celebrating my own anniversary ... i guess you guys and gals would agree rite?,when you're going through a special day...e day whereby u began to come in existence in the world and to remark how long had you grew year by year.....=) i felt really grateful... and would like to take this opportunity to thank....

yenqin,lydia,xenia caiyun(graduated*senior librarian)ziting(my sec 1 classmates), sellya(old primary classmates) for their priceless testi... ... of course not forgetting those who wished me happy birthday inside their heart...... and last but not the least, my parents and sister......

k cya.. nitez ! =):)

No comments: