Wednesday, November 29, 2006

dark....dark....dark...very very dark.....=)

Hihi, hahaz, sry long time no update…cos I do not know what to write…and yesterday evening, when I was about to log in to blogger,… “phoof” light’s out… blackout… from 6pm to 11pm(local time)…. Aww… sooo dark….

Anyway I’d just came back from my driving lesson… actually I’m planning to take it next year,after O’level, but I changed my mind…

the car that the instructor provided is the manual transmission car ( manually geared) and…its not too difficult to drive a car I say…its just that, my left leg…and fun part is that when I was driving on the road, all the other vehicles tried to keep a distance from me, because at the top of the car, its written “ belajar mengemudi mobil”, which mean, “learn to drive a car” all people know that sign, as if it is one of the road signs… and it is important to do so, cos u know what may happen when a newbie/ noob drive a car, they’ll drive it anyhow they wanna..….. which may sometimes resulted in car crash or even worst, accident….

Oh ya, last Sunday I managed to buy a pc-game “ Eragon” haha nice game… good thing I completed the whole storyline in 2 days time only….=D I can’t wait for the movie “ eragon” to launch to theater this upcoming 14th December 2006….. XD

No comments: