Saturday, October 14, 2006

sad day....

well, today was the day whereby i felt sad for the whole day.... morning, i went to give a call to my parents. Reporting to them about my final year result....

Of course, when i said i failed english paper 2, the scolded me .... yup, i deserved that scolding, because i couldn't even pass a single english paper.... My parents kept saying that i won't be advanced to sec 4E, cos as what mr chai said," if u failed english, ur other subjects must be at least A1"
My result are not even A1, mostly hanging around B categories....

Of the 3 failure of overall english in class, which was 45%,48% and 49.8%, i can already tell that i am the one with 45%, because of my P2 result now and my CAs and SAs....... let say for CA1 and CA2, each 15% , i got 50. . . then SA1, 25%o the total, i got 49.. and SA2, which is 45%, P2 let say 40.....
all of them added up to 100% which is the overall , then the overall result will be around 15+12.25+18= 45.25

Both my parents were really disappointed with my result that my father wrath had reached the highest level and therefore, he did not want to talk to me already, because i disgraced the family.... my mother said that of all my grandfather's son and daughter, i will be the one who ever retained.... ..... . . . . .
my parents stated that if i am not able to proceed to sec 4E, they will force me to go back to indonesia... no i don't want to go back... i want to study in singapore.... with my classmates of 304....in queensway secondary school.. . ..

My only hope is now is just to hope that the teachers will be kind enough to let me to advance to sec4E... please... please.... let me advance to sec 4E....

No comments: