Friday, October 13, 2006

Checking of paper... haizzzzz

well today was quite a fearful day for me, cos its the checking of paper...well, i'm still afraid that i will be retained or channeled to 4NA

and as paper being checked, i'm quite happy dat i passed all subject.... awww geog, lose 1 mark to ting wei. . . grrr >.<
chemistry, physics,e & A math,Malay i did usual, not too bad and not too good....

But....

I failed my english P2, 22.5/50 . . .. well, english P1 for me, there will be very thin chance of scoring, cos i need about 3 extra marks in order to get just pass. . . . anyway, paper 1, i always can't score at all, probably just passed or even failed if the examiner really strict .. .. .

Well, i asked mr chai just now, he said that in order to be advanced, need at least 5 passes and must be at least all A1. . . .hearing that made me feel nervous liao.... english failed, english failed... wah lao..... i dun wanna retain....nor going to 4NA....

My 'thin' hope will just that the examiner will be kind enough to let me pass by 3 marks for P1, so my score will be 33/60, then i will pass the whole english final year paper....

Considering my CA1, CA2 all the marks were all fluctuating, sometimes failed, sometimes just passed.....also, my SA1 failed by 1 mark....
oh well.... i just hope i can at least hit 50% for overall english then i happy like siao like that already. . . .

No comments: