Friday, December 11, 2009

Today, I have gone through the similar experience few months ago… about the Blackberry with F words… However, these kind of people are not only confined to a building, but rather they can roam around freely.

I went to Sony roadshow @ Ion orchard. I was looking for a handycam, but I was surprised by the salesman. When I enquire him more about the product, he told me sternly“ You please don’t look for details here… go else where to find it…. Go internet find the details !!!” Yup, he got me.. I let my guard down, because I always assume that these kind of ‘unfriendly’ salesman is only confined at ‘that’ place only. But assumption does kill the cat doesn’t it… haha
So what I do with him, I do not complain to his boss….neither did I ‘fight’ him. I just smiled at him, said thank you and walked away… It’s a skill I just learned recently from anime… to mask your emotion with a smile, while at the same time unleashing your demonic aura … Yup the demonic aura I emitted is,that may he meet the ‘bigger fish’ which is going to finish him off soon
But lets analyse the matter here, it seems that some of the kids nowadays who part-timed as Salesperson, lacked passion. They have the mindset that once customer enquires about the product, they will buy that immediately. They have failed to see that everyone have different purchasing power. Asians and Westerners are different. Most Western people usually have higher purchasing power, so they will purchase after enquiring about the product. Most Asians, on the other hand will enquire and keep enquiring for a period of time which then may even resulted in them not buying at all. Thus is the reason why the people at that so called ‘computer paradise’ will tell off Asian customers, but the moment they see Angmoh in business suit, they will be like a “dog waving its tail. “
Whatever…., its no use to tell the “generation ME” nowadays, they just simply won’t listen.

No comments: