Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Letter to the future.

I've sent the letter this morning, to try my chance of getting that utopia. Chances are unknown, but still its worth the try. Man, the post office system is somehow complicated....one question that raised my eyebrows are," do you want to track down your letter?" Huh? track down letter, GPS system? haha its actually just give a code-number to your letter. But its not purchasing insurance for your letter...which i thought it was so ,at first....


Back to me....
I've got the info that dark clouds are coming... my aunty's aunties-in-law's family. The total number of 'battalion' that are coming,are capable of causing quite a significant destruction. The impact is coming pretty soon.... the moment they touchdown and stepped into the house.

Probabilty of winning the counter-attack =0%
probability of successful defence= 10%
Probability of being able to dodge the attacks=1000%

Ya, its obvious which one will i choose... I've currently working on the precautionary measure; keeping all things-related-to-me withim my room and sealing it with a spell... Not just a regular spell, but that one that will make my things 'camouflaged' and undetectable... Luckily my cousin from NUS coming over to stay during the 'holy-day'.He can occupy my room to prevent access to the non camouflageable things.... but still... the damage, there will be....

No comments: