Friday, November 07, 2008

another Fairprice incident again. I thought the evening will be a good time for me, as i was sms-ing away with my malaysian friend. Everything was fun... until.... when i was about to pay for the groceries...


enjoying the chit-chatting



An aunty approached me and said " ni she wo ho mian de" which means you are behind me... yes she was accusing me that i cut her queue... cut queue?? the fact is that i do not even see her face on the long queue....
Seed Mode

Amazingly i managed to enter my " Seed Mode".... i raised my voice at her.. shouting that "i am following the queue"..... she stunned for a while. Not until the cashier suggested to me to relent to her, as she only bought a few stuffs. Yah so let her go first, but in my mind i was quite satisfied of my achievement... i am no longer a weaklings.... hahaha


This event happen at Fairprice Junction 8, at about 9pm, counter 11 Ironically this kind of unfortunate event always happen at Fairprice. Gotta be on my highest alert whenever i am at Fairprice from now on... And of course i shall continue to refrain from using vulgarities like the 1/4 fish and 3/4 duck as it is childish.

No comments: