Monday, June 09, 2008

The EMERGENCY signal has been put up.... yup it only applies to me. I've just received information that tomorrow, i will have an unwelcomed visitor. This visitor is actually my aunty's distant relative.... so distant that i do not know how this person acts... but safely guaranteed, it'll be hell of a time for me, as this guy will be staying with me for at least one month..... huh... what sucks is that i am not allowed split the PUB bill ....wth, it will surely be a huge blow to me - you know, when you stay in a hotel would you be considerate as to switch off the appliances? of course NOT! ~ same scenario here, what if he stays without giving a damn about the bill,would he actually be conscious of the appliances that he use?

Probably not

what a burden.... an unknown....

anyway, since i still have not met the person yet,i can't really judge him yet... And haha, i've prepared a series of test,to allow me to see what kind of person this is... hehe and yup i shall keep my camera ready to gather evidences just in case i needed them to prove my innocence, cause you know, temporary visitors are usually the main cause of destruction to the furniture and appliances in the house- they'll just simply stay and leave without any initiative to clean up the place.... then when things are destroyed then all the fingers will point at me.... hahaha but this time i will not allow such things to happen, i'll make sure that if he's the cause, he'd be prosecuted no matter what !!! even if it resorted to means of violence...

No comments: