Saturday, January 26, 2008

The path i have chosen

The results of the O's had been released few days ago, and based on it, the path has been chosen, which is to stay in Singapore... yup, i didn't resent the fact that i did not leave for Australia as i get the feeling that western cultures totally does not suit me at all.There are a lot of visible reasons that you can see in my daily behaviour, that will explain my 'not-so-interested' attitude. In fact i am hoping it to happen like this, because after that it will be my favourite quoted sentences:"BRIDGES TO A BRAVE NEW WORLD "

Therefore, the path has been chosen and there is no more turning back ....

Lately there are a lot of thoughts going around my mind, a lot.... and i am going to list them down one by one in my next post , These will Not BECAUSE that i wanted to show off my General Paper skill, but its because i'm really bothered by those thoughts......

No comments: