Saturday, December 15, 2007

Attack of the Aunt

well as the title have said, i will be talking about my maternal aunt's attack that happened just today.... So far, this was the latest attack that she launched at my family.....Her attack is not physical related, but... using words...trying to damage your image....

Hmph, the attack is not a shocking news to me, for that formerly she launched attacks quite often...i have no idea why she did something so inhumane she was once an aunt whom i respected...but not now,as she had turned into an ugly demon.....


One of her most craziest attack was 3 Days before O'level.... She accused
me without any proof of corrupting her son's money.... she
claimed i extorted from her son? $ 400-500 per month... and why the
heck i want to use her money?as its against my parents
teaching...
Well, did you know what she dared to do at that time? her
mouth spitted out news that i extorted money from her son without
any proof... Amazingly, her words can reach throughout the whole relatives
in Indonesia, From Medan, to Jakarta.... from the cities to the villages....
just imagine how dangerous she was....
Fortunately that attack could be defended by my habit of making a
record book for every transaction..... you know; Black and white
recording is the strongest evidence to prove my
innocence.. ..And...therefore...Case Closed*( but i have to waste my time to scan and
send the evidence to every party that was involved....)

My O'S may also be affected, as i have not been revising for the past 3 days....




Today, she tried to make my parents quarell with each other...but luckily i managed to prevent it... Actually i have a plan of striking back but i refrain from doing it, because even if i were to blast her back, her mouth could not be silenced...and she will for sure strike back again, creating more problem....
and for that I was reminded of the CAUSE-EFFECT belief, She will surely got it back naturally....

No comments: