Monday, November 19, 2007

My days in Japan:

Yosh...japan trip is over.... and to keep thinking about it is not a way too, because there's still tommorow... who knows i might get a chance to visit Japan again.....

Through this trip: i have learnt a lot about Japan and to develop an interest in Japanese culture, language and people....and everything about JAPAN !!!
I am inspired by the Japanese.... their behaviour are remarkable... their politeness are idolized by me,for that even my level of 'politeness' still could not match with theirs! Their Spirit really heats me up! they are really loyal to their country...

I really have a good image of the Japanese and of course admired them..To tell you the truth, i have been having special thought of Japanese since i was a little boy...through the Doraemon Comics that i had read Daily

My greatest dream is....... to be able to work in Japan.....and of course...to learn JAPANESE Language, Culture,and....not just that, everything about Japan !!!

I'll surely achieve my dream, Just wait for me, JAPAN!!!

Mate-kudasai Nihon, watashi Zettai !

No comments: