Sunday, February 04, 2007

=)

hi there, i learnt a lesson today... err.... maybe it may turn out to be funny.... well it happened in the afternoon, around 1pm.... i was on the living room, doing my homework, the television was switched on as i prefer doing homework , while listening to news in the background...

At 1pm, JAPAN Hour was shown on channel news asia and at that time i was still doing my english tuition homework... i still haven't taken my lunch yet...
As u know, Japan Hour was about food, food and foodzzzz..... when i saw the man on tv eating the "fried beef".. i was like... *gulp* ..... i suddenly felt very hungry, very very hungry to the extent that my stomach hurts and headache started to occur...

Despite after knowing the 'alert' given, i still insisted to finish my composition.... but as seconds by seconds by pass, the stomach hurt and headache worsen... i tried very hard to still hold it... but later, i quicly conclude my compo..... Then i went to eat my food... after eating, i looked at my essay and ..... WTF .... the story was soooo 'beautiful' that i folded the whole paper into a plane and threw it away.... sianz...


anyway, lessons from my experience today is that.... WHENEVER YOU'RE DOING ANYTHING... YOUR MIND MUST BE CLEAR, OR ELSE... YOUR WORK WILL BE OF LOW QUALITY....

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS:

WHENEVER YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH JAPAN HOUR OR ANY EQUIVALENT PROGRAMME, MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY AND IF YOU CAN, BRING ALONG A FOOD


(SO THAT YOUR SALIVA WON' KEEP DRIPPING) HAHA JUST JOKING.. XD

No comments: