Tuesday, December 12, 2006

=)

Hihi, I wanna tell the reader one thing.. and it is the countdown that I made for eragon release….because I made a mistake, I thought that the release will be on the 14th dec 2006, but the truth is, its on the 13th of December, which means, it’ll be released tomorrow… =D finally after waiting for 1 year, 12 months and 12 days…. Finally its released… can’t wait to watch it actually… hehe

I’ll expect the movie to be EXTRA EXTREMELY good, cos its directed by STEFEN FANGMEIER,the one responsible for special effect for Perfect storm,Twister, Master and Commander…..while screen play by PETER BUCHMAN, and if I remember correctly, this guy is responsible for writing the play script for KING KONG… Not forgetting the actor & actresses ….. John Malkovich, Jeremy Irons, Robert Carlyle, Djimon Hounsou, had won awards in acting world…. With Sienna Guillory, the lady who played as JILL Valentine in movie RESIDENT EVIL; APOCALYPSE.. and new comer Edward Spellers, new actor who had just being recruited …and btw, they( movie makers) says that he has a flair in acting… and guess what, he’ll be playing as the main charac, ERAGON…. Hahaz… we’ll see…

This movie shall not be a … err… u know, some kinda of movies in which the actor and actresses dun know how to act, that we can see that they’re very ‘fake’, just like the ordinary acting @ school, but I can still say that school ones will still be better than them hor…=)

Soo… hahaz dats all for today…. Tommorow’s the premiere day…and my kiasu & kiabo instinct forced me to die die must watch…. =D(big grin)

Tml, I’ll post the report of the movie and recommendation to whether the movie either must not miss miss type or better dun see see type…

K.. cya… nitez !

No comments: