Saturday, November 11, 2006

=)

hihi, today woke up, then went to harborfront to get my boarding pass for tommorow's ferry.... then, yup, waste time wandering around vivocity @10am in the morning.... of course most of the shops are still closed....but anyway, i took a walk inside toy' r 'us.... then, after going one round, i went up to the last floor, and i enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the sea....sentosa... ferry and ships..... yup, haze are gone liao... then i went back home to keep my passport.... stayed at home until around 3pm because of the heavy downpour.... then went to orchard library to return my loan...finally headed to chinatown, to buy [master Q]' lao fu che'(wrong spelling?) comics as what my sister asked me to buy for her....

phew... sianz.... tml going back liao.... 7.35am ferry to batam center.... now busy packing& double checking my luggages now....btw, even if i went back, i'll still be going online, but not so often... cos i'm under parental control there...=) and the blog will still be updated....

kkz...
can't stay up late for today....i still got many things to complete before the dawn arrive.... k cya.. nitez...=)

No comments: