Thursday, October 26, 2006

=)

well, today was the last day of the term.... it felt to me as its just yesterday we began the sec 3 life... but anyway, we had to move on,cos there's no more reason for us to stay behind, ahead us 'O' Level will be coming to us next year...
anyway let me tell you what today's like...
well, firstly in the morning, we have class cleaning throughout the day until 9.30am... lolz, at dat time also, mrs toh came in to our class to distribute the report books, that time really made me nervous.... i was hoping my english would pass, when i opened my report book, YES !!! i cleared english... yeah yeah yeah.... the overall result is passed, and promotion criteria is promoted to sec 4 express, not advanced ....=D, then, we went for our longest recess until 10.40am... after dat, we stayed spent time in hall until around 12pm,for the giving out of awards.... after dat, went to have lunch wif johnson, tingwei and seen teng.... then, i was thinking like , should i went for my library duties or go home straight, and i decided to go home to spend more time wif my parents who were just in singapore...Reached the front door of my house,saw a lot of shoes and sandals scattered around , then i was thinking like, wah lao, shouldn't have choose to go home.... cos,my parents had went out somewhere, while my grandma was in home, furthermore, my younger cousins whom i would refer as " monkeys " were there as well, shit sia, occupy computer till like non-stop like that..
Immediately, i find a way to excuse myself, went back to school to spend my time there...cos its useless to be nagged or just to entertain the monkeys.... at school, luckily i met seen teng, johnson, and tingwei in the school library... we chatted until around 3pm then johnson went for choir and tingwei & seenteng went for the geog trip briefing... for 1 hour, i just pick any geography related books, and read them...also, i get to know the librarian' son, the small boy who usually hang around the library after school hours... lolz he's very friendly, and he's a lot better than the monkeys that roamed around my home... around 4pm, ting wei came and we made our way to queenstown mrt station.. lolz its was fun.. by the time i got back to home, the monkeys had already went back to my uncle's other house... well, my grandma still here, but i knew how to handle her...
Well, since today is the last day of OUR sec 3 life, i am planning to write a blog entry on 304... most probably after this weekend whereby my grandma and monkeys presence are not anymore...
k cya nitez !

No comments: