Saturday, October 21, 2006

=)


















hi, managed to blog this in the morning of 22nd october...well as expected, yesterday my aunt arrived at 6pm, while i made my way to budget terminal to get something....reached home at around 10pm+, saw a group of them hanging around the living room...for being polite purposes, i just greeted them and made my way to my room to take bath stuff....... when i was bathing halfway, my grandma wanna start trouble wif me by shouting, " why u use the toilet so long??? u lay egg there is it??" inside, i was like grr, i just go in and for 2 minutes (i brought an alarm clock wif me) XD then she shouted like mad like that ,and i wanna punch the old haggard in the face....but i decided not to... then my grandma only son, ADUT, he went to take the spare key to unlock the toilet door... wtf, luckily i had finished my shower and was brushing my teeth, standing near the door... so, when he opened the door, i was shocked and managed to kicked the door close as hard as i could,before it opened widely.... When i came out of the toilet, i ignored their face... i made my way to my room, wtf, the living room was full wif smoke, cos ADUT is smoking.... and yet, my grandma said that he did the right thing..smoking good thing??? wait till both of them get lung cancer then i laughed at them..... Smelling the ciggarette smoke can made to lost control of my temper, cos i grew up in a family where by none of my family members are smoking....what i did was that i went to the kitchen, took a towel and wet it and went back to my room... put the towel on the gap at the bottom of the door... haha IPP exercise really useful at this time.... As expected also, the computer was occupied the whole day yesterday, i managed to blog today, as early as 6am+++ they still havent wake up yet...well , in the next entry, i will talk about my experience in the the budget terminal...., not also forgetting, the photos....

k cya nitez !

No comments: