Thursday, October 19, 2006

=)

well, basically today was usual, woke up @ 7am, then played maple until noon... then went back maple again... evening time i couldn't use com @ all cos my cousin used it inconsiderately....used com until he satisfied then he will shut down the com...
i also wondered, that on 21st of october, my auntie & uncle ( my cousin's parents) and my maternal grandmother will be coming to singapore... i would expect that my going online period will be reduced to almost none, because my cousin's younger brother can play com 24/7 one.... summore, my ama is here, grr... hated her presence, cos she will purposely like to target me for her to nag and nag and nag until i was irritated by her action...
the main point is that i will not have any privacy anymore in the house,cos at that time they will be hanging around my room, which is so unfortunate that the com was inside my room...so, i would prefer to stay away from the house for that period cos my aunt some more will like to 'suan' me one.... haha maybe i should take shelter in my favourite haunt; orchard library XD


well, tml will be the day whereby i would know whether i can be advanced or not.... and i believe that i surely can....

k dats all for today cya, nitez !

No comments: