Thursday, August 10, 2006

a day @ home

hi, well, lookz like today is the last day of 2 days break. .. . tml will be the day we return to school, then comes weekend again. .
Lets see about today. . . 12am midnight, i have a chat with my old frenz of GMSS, wah i found out that she was peforming @ the NDP in the combined school choir. . .=) unfortunately for me, i never spot her on channel 5 live broadcast. . . Wah i really wish go to NDP one day, to see the real fireworks with my own eye, but it'll be a dream that will come true in future. . .

haha, then, wake up at 8am today... then play maplestory. . . then,do homework while watching Jackie Chan adventures @ kids central, haha i like that cartoon, funnay was the reason. . . At around 4, then started to do revision for chem. . . until now, around 10pm. . . wah lao. . . chem sooo hard. . . i still blur about the mole thingy, sometimes i anyhow 'taico' can get it correct leh. . .

Well, thats all for today, all my day @ home. . . . Tml is the day i had to try my best....for . . chem retest. . . must pass or else there will be a barrier between the computer and me. . . Barrier that will be set by my parents. . =)

No comments: